Late Mahi Pal Singh our founder was born in the green hills of Pittorahgarh. Uttarakhand, 83 years go on the 28th of April 1932 Mahipal perseverance and courage was apparent early in life. He was the retired Principal of Clancy Inter College Mathura. As an eminent educationist , his aim was to provide the best kind of education suitable for the time. He had been with us right through from the inception of the institution.
THE SCHOOL MOTTO : “GOD IS LOVE”
M.P.S.M. Grace Convent is a learning-oriented organization where passion to learn and grow is clearly evident in one and all.
The curriculum for the school student is based on syllabi laid down by the reputed and universally acceptable Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
The education imparted by the institution aims at elevating, regularing and perfecting all the aspects of human life-physical and spiritual ; intellectual and social. The emphasis is on academic excellence, social work and all round development of the personality of the children. As a co-educational school our aim is to expose your children to the best environment for gaining knowledge and understanding under the guidance of highly qualified and dedicated faculty and excellent facilities. The formative assessment forms the basis of working with each child in a planned manner through informed understanding methods. In other words, M.P.S.M. offers comprehensive and holistic education.
The school is open to boys and girls of all casts and creeds. A major landmark development has been the inclusion of the physically and mentally handicapped children into the mainstream of school life. This contributes strong sense of community life, so characteristic of the school.
The learning model of the school is based on the use of latest technology of in the classrooms and extensive use of visual learning, throughout the curriculum. Smart classrooms and interactive boards, modern science and computer labs with internet broadband –connectivity and Wi-Fi Campus, conventional library. Audio-Visual Room and other facilities are meant to empower our students with precision and competency.
A plethora of co-scholastic activities is meant to promote self-study skill. Our Music Department is constantly giving training to play instruments to play instruments like Harmonium, Synthesizer, Drum, Guitar and we have a school Band also, Provision of sports facilities like Basketball court, Cricket Academy, taekwondo, athletics, football, hockey, skating, kho-kho, scouting-guiding and yoga are indeed a matter of pride for this newly conceived M.P.S.M
Extra classes facility is provided to the students who are weak in academics from the very first session of the M.P.S.M. Grace Convent Hr. Sec. School, Mathura.
The school enrollments have been repidhy increasing year after year. This increase reflects the growing reparation of the school in the local area.
SALIENT FEATURES OF M.P.S.M
• Most Modern Lush Green Campus with Lawns and Playgrounds.
• An Eco-friendly, safe and disciplined ambience
• Security to students
• Campus with Wi-Fi system
• Computer Lab with Multimedia System Internet class
• A meticulously chosen and well-stocked Library
• Well equipped Science Laboratory
• English Language Lab
• Emphasis of English Conversation in the School Campus
• Smart Classes with e-learning
• Large Skating Court training given by a national coach
• School Cricket Academy run by national coach
• Play Ground for Cricket ,Hockey, Football
• Court for Badminton Basketball
• Emphasis on Yoga Physical training
• Special Music classes
• Extra Curricular activities
• Water coolers and Fire Safety Gadgets are installed on each floor
• Audio-Visual room
• Highly Qualified Staff
• Beautiful and Serene Gardens to enjoy the creativity of eternal God
• Excellent comfortable Bus facilities connecting city and nearby area